Alluxe Group – Terms and Conditions
Alluxe Group Pty Ltd (ABN 18 648 904 223), (hereinafter referred to as ‘Alluxe Group’ or ‘Alluxe’ or ‘We’ or ‘Us’ or ‘Our’) is conducting a lucky draw (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Contest’) for Individuals (hereinafter referred to as ‘Participant’ or ‘Participants’ or ‘Members’ or ‘Entrants’ or ‘Them’ or ‘You’ or ‘Your’). The Contest will commence on 9th February at 4am and end on 1st March 2024 10pm. The draw will take place on the 3rd of March 2024 4:00pm. The winner will be drawn and contacted immediately via phone and email.
- Conditions of participant entry into the contest
We are giving away 1x Black Toyota Hilux SR5 ($68,063) with modifications ($12,608), 1x Eftpos Gift Card ($250) and 1x Alluxe merchandise pack ($150) as a promotion of the Alluxe brand. For a participant to be eligible to enter the contest, they must purchase one of our official packages or be an active loyalty member, which will automatically enter them into the contest. Please see our website for details on our packages at alluxe.com.au. This contest is open to all Australian residents over the age of 18 (except employees and immediate families of ALLUXE GROUP) who enter in accordance with the terms and conditions of entry.
- The participants are required to purchase one a one-off payment package or have an active loyalty membership purchased through https://alluxe.com.au and/or via the links we provide on our social media platforms, which will automatically place them in the contest.
- The draw is going to be live streamed via our social media platform and held at 7 Blaikie Street Myaree, WA on the draw date mentioned above
- Our total prize pool is valued at $81,071 which is made up of and will be drawn in the following order;
- 1st prize – Toyota Hilux SR5 (as described above)
- 2nd Prize – Eftpos Gift Card
- 3rd Prize – Alluxe Members only merchandise
The winners of the contest will be drawn and announced live via our social media platforms. The winners will be published to our social media and website. You can view the winners via this link: https://www.alluxe.com.au/previous-winners/
- The main prize winner will be contacted immediately via phone if they are not present at the event.
- All winners will be advised in writing within 14 days of the draw, and information will be provided on how the prize will be delivered.
- The 1st prize winner will have the choice of the 1st prize as described above, or;
- If cash is elected the funds will be transferred via EFT to an Australia bank account. The winner will have 48 hours to decide between the alternatives above or the vehicle and provide their choice in writing. Once a decision has been made this cannot be changed.
- We will deliver the prizes to the winners Australia-wide, within 90 business days of the event. Times may vary for rural locations or covid restrictions.
- We will cover all delivery and registration cost (3 months only). It is the responsibility of the prize winner to register the vehicle.
- If the prize is unclaimed for longer than the period of 90 days from the initial draw this will be announced on the 91st day and we will conduct a redraw at the same location at 4pm AWST and a new winner will be announced. The winner of the redraw will be published to our Facebook, Instagram and Website on the same date.
- Winners may be required to sign a prize acceptance letter before receiving their prize.
- All purchases of packages, including purchases of memberships are final and cannot be refunded. https://alluxe.com.au/refund-policy/
- This contest is limited to 4500 entrants. Individual entrants can hold multiple entries in the draw.
- All existing Loyalty Members (who hold an active subscription with us) will be entered into the Contest at the start of the draw.
- We will not publish how many individual entries the participants combined hold.
- Every entrant has an equal and fair chance of winning each prize. Meaning, one entrant can win multiple prizes in the competition.
- We will offer double entry promotions from time to time at our discretion.
- Winners may be required to sign a prize acceptance letter before receiving their prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, the winner takes the vehicle on an “as is” basis, and Alluxe makes no representations or warranties that are not expressly stated in these terms. If a vehicle is not road legal, the winner acknowledges that Alluxe will not be responsible for any costs associated with making the vehicles compliant with any laws. Where a vehicle includes custom modifications, the winner acknowledges that replacement parts may not be available in the future.
- The winner acknowledges that Alluxe will not be responsible for any costs associated with any costs of maintenance, operation, damage incurred during transport, damage incurred after collection, insurance after handover, or any other costs that are not expressly stated in these terms.
- Conditions of entry
- Participants shall be allowed to enter the contest given the following
- They agree to the terms and conditions of the contest
- They purchase a package via the official links
- Representation and Warranties of Alluxe.
Alluxe warrants the following.
- Alluxe Group owns the vehicles involved in the contest.
- The purpose of this contest is to promote the Alluxe Group brand and bring awareness to the Alluxe Group brand.
- We do not sell raffle tickets, or any other form of ticket to enter this contest.
- All purchases of packages will grant participants memberships, which will include a certain amount of entries to the vehicle giveaway at no cost.
- Entries to the contest are strictly, and only provided as promotional prizes to the members or customers of Alluxe Group.
- Entries cannot be purchased and will not be sold separately.
- The contest can be won by any participant who purchases a package from our website, or any official link.
- This is not a charity raffle. However Alluxe will be supporting an Australian Charity on their own accord.
- Alluxe funds the contest in whole. Alluxe pays for all the prizes.
- The contest is solely promoted by Alluxe Group Pty Ltd, ABN 18648904223
- Representation and warranties of the participant
The Participant represents and warrants that it shall not contact any affiliate, employee, sponsor, or partner of Alluxe Group in order to manipulate the Contest results.
The Participant shall be entitled to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All communications in relation to the Contest must be made via email@example.com.
By becoming a Member or Customer of Alluxe Group the Participant agrees to enter the Contest and agrees that:
- Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest and the promotional prizes shall be resolved individually without any form of class action;
- Any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred in entering the Contest, but under no circumstances will Alluxe Group be responsible for any legal fees;
- Participants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damage and any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out of pocket expenses incurred in entering the contest.
- In no event will Alluxe Group, their licensees, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotional agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from access to, or use of, this website, electronic or computer malfunctions, or entrant participation in this contest.
- Alluxe Group reserves the right to disqualify any Participant found to be tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Alluxe Group.
- In the event the Contest is compromised by non-authorised human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Alluxe Group, that corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Alluxe Group reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest.
- Alluxe reserves the right to use your information for the purpose of marketing, your information will remain confidential and will not be shared with any third party
- Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Alluxe Group reserves the right to seek damages from any such Participant to the fullest extent permitted by Law.
- Alluxe Group assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of computer systems, servers, software, internet service provider, or e-mail systems, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or incomplete, late, lost, damaged, illegible or misdirected electronic communications, or any combination thereof.
- The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. The administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Alluxe Group reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest.
- In consideration for ALLUXE GROUP awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s acceptance of the prize to appear in connection with the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the ability of ALLUXE GROUP to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, ALLUXE GROUP may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
Valid to Australian residents, excluding South Australia.
Licence Numbers: TP 24/00229, TP/01006 (NTP/08920)